Your Cart is Empty

Save

Ownboard Carbon AT (40”) | All Terrain Electric Skateboard | Dual Belt Motor

High quality and performance.Huge torque and High climbing ability.More powerful with dual 6368 belt motor.

Wheels

About the Carbon AT

After almost one year of focused developing we finally have a finished eBoard out of resilient & nice looking  carbon fiberwith a proper & comfortable design so you won't have any problems with wheel-bite or unsafe standing.  Beside  high-quality materials, we also focused on high-quality & well-working parts for the electronics such as the customized Hobbywing ESC with 3 speed modes & a sensor for smooth braking & acceleration, which offers you a safer and enjoyable ride on your electric skateboard. Furthermore, the ergonomic Remote is also a customized version of Hobbywing which gives you outstanding control feeling so that you get merged with your eSkateboard. The Carbon AT comes with  huge motors unified in a dual belt driving system and a  big 14 Ah  Sanyo lithium ion  batteryfor  long ranges up to 30 km. For the wheels, we used  elastic Honeycomb Tires 6" (150 mm) with solid rubber, so they give  suspension comfort as well as enough stability to you and your electric skateboard. They also give you the advantage of riding on any terrain, even if there is mud, bricks or high grass. Compared to air tires you never have to check the pressure on them & never have to worry about any sharp objects on the way. Because of their hardness, they also work pretty well for drifts and slides. All these features won't be that enjoyable without the double King Pin axles with proper bushings & a suitable truck length. We tried different types of parts & suppliers until we found the solutions with the best results. 

Be careful, the Carbon AT is a beast but a nice one! 

The electric skateboard evolution reached an advanced stage. eSkateboards aren't longer just toys with a board & electric driven wheels. They became a serious part of our modern mobility like cars and motorcycles, and so we decided to develop a serious eBoard which we can recommend to you with the best conscience. 

With our previous products, we already received lots of happy customers and a big fan community. You can already check out lots of reviews which shows you that our products are reliable and convincing but the  Carbon AT is on a new level!

Specification of the Carbon AT

DECK:     Highest grade Carbon Fibre, 40 Inches / 1016 mm Matte
BATTERY:    14AH Sanyo GA Lithium Ion battery 4P10S
MOTOR:    Dual 6368 Belt Motor 170Kv 1500 Watt*2
ESC:  Customized Hobbywing ESC with sensor for smooth braking & acceleration
REMOTE:    Ergonomic  Hobbywing Remote with 3 Speed Modes, 2.4G wireless
BRAKING:    Regenerative Braking
TRUCKS:    Forged 306 mm / 12 Inch width with double King Pin
WHEELS:    AT: 6 Inches / 150 mm Honeycomb Tirewith solid rubber ( elastic All-Terrain)
GT: 120mm Cloudwheels with   damping foamies core
SUITABLE TERRAIN:    Any terrain - short grass, dirt tracks, roads & footpaths
BEARINGS:    Ceramic Bearings (water & dust proof) 
RECHARGE:    4-5 hours with 3A  charger
TOP SPEED:    38 km/h / 24 mph (GT up to 42km/h)
RANGE:    Up to 30 km / 19 miles  (GT up to 42km)
WEIGHT:    11 kg
MAX LOAD:    100 kg / 220 lbs
POWER SLIDES:    Yes
HILLS:    Up to 30% 
SPEED MODES:
Beginner Mode: 12.5mph (20 km/h)
Middle Mode: 18.75mph (30 km/h)
Proficient Mode: 24mph (38 km/h)

WHAT IS IN THE BOX?

1 x completely assembled eBoard              
1 x remote with USB charging cable              
1 x certificated charger              
1 x DC port charger adapter (US, AU, or EU plug up to your location)              
1 x T-tool
1 x user manual               
1 x dash-proof rubber              
1 x extra belt    

Warranty

180 Days

Hub vs. Belt Drive 

A belt driven eBoard has the motor mounted outside the wheel with a belt connecting the motor and wheel with a sprocket. A hub motor has the motor mounted inside the wheel with no need for a belt. 

Belt Drive
Our belt drive system allows for interchangeable wheels and of course a full polyurethane wheel for a more  comfortable ride and  greater customization. The 3:1 gear ratio offers so much  more torque than a hub motor of the same power.  Faster acceleration, better hill climbing ability, & power over  rough terrain where hub motors are left in the dust.

Hub Drive
With just a few mm of Polyurethane separating the motor and the riding surface, hub motors don't provide a very comfortable ride on anything but the smoothest of roads. Yep, we admit, hub motors are more discreet and look great. If you prefer the look of a hub motor then that's fine, but if you prefer more torque, acceleration and complete customization then belt drive is the way forward.

Customer Reviews

Based on 14 reviews
    100%
    (14)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    J
    J.P.
    i jut bit the bullit

I alread own the ownboard 2 and really like it. Flexy deck nice top speed with 90mm wheels. Really it is all you need. But getting used to the board i was drawn to more power with also a good topspeed and even more range. So when different chinese AT boards came out i hoped that they would come with a street version. Design wise i preffered the ownboard carbon but just not the big wheels. Now they offer the board with (semi) streetwheels 120mm cloud wheels so after days of hesitation (do i really need it? NO! i already have 3 boards) i decided to go for it. Can't wait to recieve the board and see what it is all about. I opted for the carbon version instead of the bamboo because i don't intend to go off roading and the streets i ride on are overall pretty nice. Now i just will have to wait and see

M
    M.B.
    King of the road

It’s a very powerful skateboard, heavy duty and best of the best.
    Its a little bit heavy but it’s fine.

I wish you guys send me the new tire ( cloud wheelq )
    Please send me a code .

K
    K.C.
    Very good

It is stable and smooth at high speeds. The design is very nice, and the build quality is very good.

A
    A.D.
    Great Board

Love this board, I ride it almost every day!

P
    P.R.V.
    Comfortable Ride

Very satisfied. Handles cracked streets well, and pretty good for it's price compared to Evolve/boosted.

U
    U.M.
    Great board

So far I’ve done over 300km and the board has performed very well. The range is as advertised and it has plenty power to go uphill. The control is very smooth thanks to hobbywing ESC, I just would like a little more breaking power but still ok. Only down side is that I found two stripped head hex bolt/screw at the bottom ESC cover that I had to remove and replace. So far very pleased with purchase

W
    W.W.
    Great AT Board at a very good price!!

I wanted an AT board with rubber tires, and the Carbon AT by Ownboard has been as good as I hoped it would be. All of the internal parts are well protected and I've ridden in the rain with no problems so far. The motor is much quieter than I was expecting which was a good surprise. The rubber tires make the cracks in the road that jolted my feet before almost disappear.

The hobbywing ESC is as smooth as advertised. Acceleration and braking is very good, no unexpected surges or jolts. I'm fairly new to e-skating and this is exactly what I was hoping for.

I had pre-ordered the Carbon AT, so I got one of the first ones shipped. I was a little worried about flaws that might pop up from a first run product, but I have not been disappointed. The stiff carbon deck keeps me stable on the board, but now I really want to try their new Bamboo AT. I think my Carbon needs a flexible Bamboo brother.

Thanks Ownboard!! I am enjoying the Carbon AT. I just need to find more time to ride.

A
    A.M.
    Everything I Expected

Extremely Well Built, All screws, motor, sealed battery, wheels, and trucks in frim place.
    Heavy Duty. It is Heavy.
    Rode with ease and Nothing went wrong.
    Follow the maintenace instructions and I'm sure it will last.

O
    O.M.

Ownboard Carbon AT (40”) | All Terrain Electric Skateboard | Dual Belt Motor

R
    R.
    Excellent Board, terrible horrible customer service

Let me just say this board is excellent. I weigh 220 and wear a 30 pound backpack and this board has no issue getting me up hills. The power is incredible and sometimes scary. Luckily the ESC is nice and well tuned, just be easy on that remote on takeoff. The board appears to be very good in the rain, as I've never ridden it on a dry day.

With that said the after sales/customer service is awful. They are slow to respond, slow to ship, won't answer basic questions, and always try to corral you into buying replacement parts/service from them. It took me a month to get my board in Seattle. It took a week just to ship. Their "fast shipping" is a total joke. New tires are a whopping 300$, just as much as a pair for a fricken car.. DYE board has some airless tires for half that.

Also make sure to tighten your rear kingpins right enough so your board doesnt rub against the motors. I did that several times and now there is a nice scratch going around both.

1 2