The all new Carbon Zeus Pro ships with the brand new 13S4P Molicel battery pack utilizing M50A and P42A cells pumping out 936Wh and 786Wh respectively with a maximum range of up to 80 Km (M50A) with 120mm cloud wheels. To harness the increased discharge capabilities of the new Molicels batteries, a brand new ESC with updated components will be used to deliver maximum acceleration and braking. The Zeus Pro also features the renowned split angle TKP trucks but with a more robust and durable design while maintaining the same level of carve-ability and stability at higher speed.
Following our wildly successful launch of the Zeus, we knew it wasn’t enough. If we haven’t already made it clear. We refuse to accept the status quo. We went back and studied each and every detail of the board over and over again. We went and scoured all the internet forums and user groups to collect every sliver of feedback and every comment customers have made about the Ownboard Zeus. Give customers what they want and giving you what you want is indeed what we intend to do!
We were confident with our deck. It has all the qualities of a comfortable and stable deck that wasn’t overly long allowing for much more precise carving and board control. But there was room for a more premium version of the Ownboard Zeus: The Zeus Pro.
To make the Zeus even better we refocused on what connected the board with the rider to the road. Having produced the industry first production split angle TKP trucks design we felt it was our duty to improve the already tried and trued trucks to provide even more stability and strength as well as better motor clearance. Improvements were made to strengthen the baseplates and hangars. While we were at it we blinged it out with a bit of oil slick anodization and threw in some Riptide pivot cups to liven the ride up! In addition to working with Riptide Bushings we will be working with BOA wheels to provide us with the most premium urethane electric skateboard wheels in the game.
Of course it doesn’t stop there. Ask and ye shall receive! We heard you OB riders. The all new Zeus Pro will be using the industry leading P42A and M50A Molicel batteries. To harness the higher discharge capabilities we will be using a brand new ESC that features higher quality components optimized for handling higher currents and capable of discharging more amperage. This all translates to: MO POWA BABY!
The combination of the new ESC, industry leading battery cells and improved TKP trucks will deliver an unrivaled riding experience. This will be the fastest production Ownboard to date.
• Top speed of 60 KM/H
• Dual 3350w motors (Enough power to propel you up the steepest of hills)
• 80km Range with 120mm Cloudwheels (Molicel M50A 13S4P 21700 20Ah 936Wh)
• Robust remote for LCD display + 4 adjustable speed modes)
• New motor controller with ultra-smooth power delivery and strong linear brakes.
• Forged carbon fiber and 3K Matte carbon fiber just look different.
• Refined concave (Double drop + wider platform to accommodate all shoe sizes)
|DECK:||Premium 3K Carbon Fiber and Forged Carbon Fiber, 38.7Inches / 985 mm. Both deck same process. Just look different.|
|BATTERY:||Molicel M50A 21700 13S4P 20Ah 936Wh
Molicel P42A 21700 13S4P 16.8Ah 786Wh
|MOTOR:||Dual 6374 Belt Motor 170Kv 3350 Watt*2|
|ESC:||Customized Newest Hobbywing ESC(9028) with a customized acceleration and braking curve featuring a turbo mode for blistering fast acceleration. With Smart ON/OFF.|
|REMOTE:||Ergonomic Hobbywing Remote with 4 Speed Modes, With Turbo mode 2.4G wireless|
|TRUCKS:||CAST alloy 306 mm / 12 Inch wide hangars. Forged+CNC TKP baseplate. TKP truck approach to offer both carving ability and high speed stability|
GT: 120mm Cloudwheels.
|SUITABLE TERRAIN:||Any terrain - dirt tracks, roads & footpaths|
|Pivot Cups||Riptides exclusive internally lubricated WFB 96a urethane pivot cups|
|RECHARGE:||5-6 hours with 5A charger|
50 km/h or 31 mph (Up to 60 km/h or 37 mph in turbo mode)
|RANGE:||Up to 80 km / 46 miles with 120mm Cloudhweels(Molicel M50A).
Up to 55 km / 35 miles with 6 inches Pneumatic Wheels. (Molicel M50A).(With 75Kg rider test on speed mode 3 ).
|MAX LOAD:||120kg / 265lbs|
|HILLS:||Up to 40%|
Beginner Mode: 12.5mph (20 km/h)
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX:||
1 x Completely Assembled eBoard GT with 120mm wheels. AT with 6inches wheels.
This is a long, bulleted review. If you're looking for a tl;dr, it's a pretty good board but not a great board. The ordering process was just ok, the unboxing process left something to be desired, and there is a lot of vibration in the ride that I'm still trying to determine the source of.
- I am happy that I paid extra for expedited shipping. The board arrived in 11 calendar days.
- Customer support was responsive to questions.
- I added a handle to my shopping cart and Customer Support notified me that I didn't need to order one because one was included in every order. Because I had already placed the order, I thought they were going to remove it from the order and refund the money. They didn't and the board arrived with 2 in the box. It would have been nice if Customer Support had asked if I wanted to remove the second board handle from my order.
- I ordered a competitor's board at the same time and it arrived first (shipped from the US, so that's not an issue). I was very impressed with the unboxing experience of the competitor; The competitor's board was boxed in a branded box inside an external shipping box. Once the external carton was removed, it was clear as to which side of the inner box was "up" and how to open it. Though the outer carton of the competitor had some slight damage from shipping, the inner carton was well-protected and pristine.
The Zeus Pro was shipped in thick cardboard that was slightly damaged from shipping. When I opened the box with the outer lettering facing up, the board was upside down. It appears that the board was placed in the box upside down. The unboxing experience is important when buying something at this price, and it left something to be desired.
In / Not In The Box
- Inside the box: I found the board with tires pre-mounted, remote, a hefty charger, T-Tool, allen wrenches, 2 innertubes, a selection of bearings in a bag, and an extra sheet of griptape.
- Not included: There was no order information, no quick start instructions, no maintenance documentation. My protective gear shipped with much better documentation. I had to ask support how to get into Turbo mode. Although this board is intended for slightly experienced skaters, documentation adds to a pleasant unboxing experience and may eliminate contacting Customer Support.
- The board already had 20 miles on the odometer. Support assured me this was due to QC testing at the factory.
- The top of the front truck mount had many small scratches on it.
- The included bushings are a little soft. After placing Riptide Krank 90a and 93a bushings on, it handles much better.
- I've ridden the board over 100 miles in the last month on various surfaces. On extremely smooth concrete at speeds over 5 MPH there is strong vibration. This could be due to bad tires or out-of-balance wheels. This adds a lot of rider fatigue and isn't pleasant.
I am testing the equipment this weekend to see if the wheels are balanced and true. If there are any issues I will contact support.
- Acceleration is quick and responsive.
- Braking is good.
- Battery range is on target for how many Watt Hours this battery has. I'm not sure the remote is accurately show the board charge. There were still 2 bars of battery life showing on my remote (which should equal about 40% of battery life left) when my board went into low voltage mode, as though the battery was at 20% or less.
All in all, this is a pretty good board. The oilslick finish is nice and the battery is great for this price range but the ride has a lot of vibration and the bushings aren't fantastic. I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying the board, but I would certainly advocate for doing research at this price point and making an educated decision.
I'm 30 years old. I like snowboardind and skating very much. So I decided to buy one of the electric skateboards. I chosed ownboard zeus pro. I don't know why exactly, I watched 100 videos and reviews and a buyed this. I tried only one other before(smaller cheaper one). This vehicle has credit and no joke. I almost break myself for the first time, because I tought I can curve at 40m/h with 3 minute experience... I learned to respect it's power and now I can handle it, but it can cause suprise very often. I use it almost every day to move around. I also use it for longer trips on the weekends as well and I love it. Cloudwheels fits perfect for concrete but when the surface get's roughter it turne to flabelos. I can't wait to try pneumatic wheels.(I ask that from Santa insted of food or anything)
All in all it's a future vehicle (people has to use to it in my town, they looking like i'm from another planet or something..) and it is a very satisfying option insted of car or a motorbike. It is a realy plesure to curve to work or go to shop with it.
And by the way the shipment was very fast to Europe (less than 3 weeks) so thank you Ownboard for everything!!!
God be with you!
Great looking board. There are some minor blemishes from manufacturing but overall it has been good to me so far. I have about 220 miles on it in the last month.
It is so dang fast. I’ve been cruising everywhere at 30mph even on the hills.
Since owning the board I have been plagued with issues. One of the motors did not work straight out of the box. This was resolved quickly and a new motor sent out immediately (1 week transit).
I have also had multiple bearing failures on the wheels. For such an expensive board I cannot understand why they choose poor quality components. I now have to purchase after market bearings to replace them as the standard ones are rubbish quality.
Overall the riding experience is good but the reliability of the components is terrible.
I have only had the board for 2 months and ridden approx. 40km.
Use it to get to and from work, makes my commute fun rather than boring in a car or too long walking, also go for random rips around town, this is more fun than snowboarding out west (I find) feels very similar to powder snowboarding... love both wheels, had a bearing fail on an AT wheel after 30km, OB are sending me a new set.
Been looking for awhile.. found this board and all i have to say that is amazing et crazy fast.. rode it a few time already and i can say it’s a long range board.. more that enough for me! It took a couple ride to adjust the stiffness of the bushings.. as I’m 215lbs and the board was too soft for high speed.. (wobble) now can’t wait to try other kind of wheel..
Add some lights for night ride and it’s awesome
I'm a 58 year old geezer re-living my skateboard youth -- without all the huffing and puffing. This is the second electric skateboard I've owned. The other board (from a different brand) was a carbon fiber, DKP with direct drive.
It took several long rides for me a make the adjustment because this board has very different handling characteristics. The acceleration and braking are much stronger, and the speed is off the charts. And I'm kind of scared to try the "pro" mode because level 3 is still trying it's best to throw me --- haven't fallen yet, though. Moreover, the handling is remarkably stable, and I find myself at speeds I wouldn't ordinarily cruise at.
Also, I'm six foot, 205 lbs and the board doesn't seem to have any problem handling my weight.
Now to be totally honest, I really miss the peace and quiet of my old board's direct drive, and I really wish Ownboard made a direct drive version because there is no drive train vibration and the silence makes it easy to go Zen when I'm riding --- anything above 20 mph and it does start to get loud.
I know that going direct direct creates it's own issues because in order to manufacture one that is sturdy enough to handle my weight would require a thicker axle which means bigger bearings that won't fit today's wheels (or motors..?).
But I think that if Ownboard were to lead the way with a direct drive that had motors and wheels that could handle a thick axle, it would open up an exclusive market that, currently, is not being exploited, which is a sturdy board that caters to the heavier American rider.
Otherwise, I love the board. Great job Ownboard!
I’ve been skating since the 70’s and over the last 5-6 years have been riding mostly Esk8 boards . I’ve owned a number of different brands from OG boosted to recent lacroix boards and feel I’ve owned enough variations to offer an accurate honest opinion.
I’ve now done around 50 miles on my Zeus Pro and I can safely say it’s a great board and awesome value. I went for the 2 in 1 3k Carbon finish as I had heard that the Forge Carbon version had some issues with finish but I think this was just one batch and therefore I would hesitant to by a forged version if I bought again . The trucks,bearings and and overall fit / finish are very good . Performance is great and it’s super stable at the higher end speeds ,good brakes with a smooth power delivery . I had wondered if the TKP trucks would be not so great for carving but they perform fantastically. I went for the better known P42 cells and the battery gives great range and very minimal sag .The only one small issue I had was a couple of the bash bar rod threads were not so great but I contacted Ownboard via WhatsApp and as per usual they replied within hours and agreed to replace the parts in question without any issues. So overall I’m very happy with the board and service they offer .
If your on the fence don’t delay ,just get one .
|North America||United States||China||Standard Shipping: 25-35 Days(by sea/train); Air Shipping: 7-16 Business Days(by air)|
|Canada||China||Standard Shipping: 25-35 Days(by sea/train); Air Shipping: 7-16 Business Days(by air)|
|Europe||Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom||China||Standard Shipping: 40-55 Days(by sea/train); Air Shipping: 25-30 Business Days(by air)|
|Asia||Japan, Republic of Korea, Taiwan China, Viet Nam, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kazakhstan||China|
|Australia||Australia, New Zealand||China|
Notes: We provide you with the best product and service. If you have any problem, please let us know, and we will solve the problem ASAP. Thank you so much.
Multilingual keywords: electric skateboard, deskorolka elektryczna, elektro skateboard, skateboard electrique, skateboard eléctrico, elektrisk skateboard, elektrisch skateboard, elektrisk skateboard, skateboard elettrico, 전기 스케이트 보드